In the quaint rolling hills of Western Maryland, Historic Elmwood Farm is the pristine farm venue for the Bride and her Bridesmaids or the Groom and his Groomsmen to stay and get ready for their big day. Elmwood Farm has 4 guests room with private bathrooms and all the necessities to get ready for the wedding.
Your hairdresser(s) and wedding photographer(s) are more than welcome to help prepare and take pictures using various backdrops throughout the property. As a rehearsal party venue, Elmwood Farm Bed & Breakfast allows you to choose your own caterer and entertainment.
With quality, we will do everything we can to meet your requests within your wedding budget. Call Selena and Lettie today at 240-707-0772 to schedule a visit or book Elmwood Farm Bed and Breakfast for your event.
Our wedding package includes a weekend stay (Friday, Saturday and Sunday) to allow you and your special family and friends to enjoy Elmwood Farm to yourselves. No other weddings will take place during your special day and weekend. We’re a private historic farm venue located just outside of Williamsport, MD, minutes from Downtown Hagerstown, Interstates 70 & 81.
- Beautiful field pastures and grounds for ceremony & photographs
- 1855 Barnyard and 1853 Barn with catering and restroom facilities
- Restored Historic Elmwood Farmhouse
- Exclusive use of Elmwood Farm on your wedding day, includes all rooms & breakfasts.
- Floral arrangements throughout house custom to wedding colors.
- Access to the basement level Soldier’s Retreat and Tavern
- Complimentary wedding gift to couple from Elmwood Farm
- One hour complimentary rehearsal time
- On-site parking
- White tent with walls (25 min/220 people max)
- Heaters (seasonal)
- String lighting
- 8’ long farm tables Cocktail tables, 36” round table
- Ceremony chairs and Bistro/Chiavari chairs
- Fri-Sun: starts at $6,500
- Holiday Weekends (Memorial, Labor Day, July 4th) Fri-Sun: Starts at $7,500
- Rates are subject to change. 50% is due upon signing of the contract (non-refundable). Final payment is due 3 months prior to wedding date (non-refundable).
Additional Offerings & Extras (contact Elmwood Farm for more details):
- Rehearsal Dinner Party or BBQ Cookout
- Bridal Luncheon
- Parking attendants for your event
- Trash Removal and Clean Up
- Quality Wedding Planning: Take the stress and hassle off your shoulders while planning your special day. Elmwood Farm will plan your wedding upon your style, request and meet your budget needs. Ordained Minister, Photographer / Videographer, Music-Band / DJ, Florist and Décor Setup, Caterer, Cake, Additional Lodging, etc. can be arranged for you upon your request for additional costs.