“Spring and Hippity Hop” time for outdoor adventure and take in the sunshine. Come stay with us on the farm and enjoy…
- Fun day with the Antietam Highlands Trail Wine Tour at several local vineyards (age 21+)
- Explore the Civil War History at Harpers Ferry, Antietam and Gettysburg
- Lucky day at the Hollywood Casino at the Charles Town Races
- Shopping day at the Hagerstown Prime Outlets
- Explore the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts and Discovery Station
- Walk/Hike/Bike Adventure on the C&O Canal Towpath on the Potomac River at the Cushwa Basin
- Play Golf at several area championship 18 hole golf courses
Elmwood Farm Bed & Breakfast will have fresh cut flowers and chocolates just for YOU!
Book your stay! www.elmwoodfarmbandb.com
Elmwood Farm is a circa 1855 pre Civil War farmhouse which is undergoing major restoration to bring it back to life as a Bed and Breakfast for visitors of the Williamsport Maryland area. Innkeepers, Andrew and Selena Wilkes Tory, purchased Elmwood in 2011 from a land development group to bring the farm back into the Kendle Family. Elmwood Farm has been in the Kendle Family for over 100 years. Selena is the great great-granddaughter of John M. Kendle (4th generation). The historic 19th century elegant Greek Revival estate has been recognized by the National Historic Register since 2012. Andrew and Selena carried out their vision to fully restore the farmhouse to its original character along with the modern amenities to comfortably serve their B&B guests. With guidance and some assistance from subcontractors, Andrew and Selena have successfully completed most of the restoration work themselves.
Elmwood Farm Bed and Breakfast is set to open in the Fall of 2014. Please visit our website often to watch the transformation.