Biking a Trail of History from Pittsburgh to Washington DC
Williamsport Mile Marker 99 Elmwood Farm Bed and Breakfast
Bring your bikes to explore into history and adventure…
Elmwood Farm Bed & Breakfast is in Williamsport, MD along Mile Marker 99 on the C&O Canal. Elmwood Farm Bed & Breakfast provides a shuttle is from and to the C&O Canal or cyclers may ride to the farm on easily access bike lanes. Elmwood Farm also provides secure bike storage.
https://elmwoodfarmbandb.com ph: 240-707-0772
Owners/Innkeepers: Andrew & Selena Wilkes Tory
“Spring and Hippity Hop” time for outdoor adventure and take in the sunshine. Come stay with us on the farm and enjoy…
- Fun day with the Antietam Highlands Trail Wine Tour at several local vineyards (age 21+)
- Explore the Civil War History at Harpers Ferry, Antietam and Gettysburg
- Lucky day at the Hollywood Casino at the Charles Town Races
- Shopping day at the Hagerstown Prime Outlets
- Explore the Washington County Museum of Fine Arts and Discovery Station
- Walk/Hike/Bike Adventure on the C&O Canal Towpath on the Potomac River at the Cushwa Basin
- Play Golf at several area championship 18 hole golf courses
Elmwood Farm Bed & Breakfast will have fresh cut flowers and chocolates just for YOU!
Book your stay! www.elmwoodfarmbandb.com