Breakfast at Elmwood Farm
Breakfast from our Bake House is prepared each morning by our Innkeeper, just for you. A different menu each day begins with a choice of fresh juices, coffee, teas, hot chocolate and hot apple cider. A first course of fresh seasonal fruit with ginger honey yogurt is always served but in the fall and winter she prepares warm fresh fruit compote along with homemade hot chocolate or hot apple cider. Hand crafted sweet treats of assorted muffins, pastries, or warm scones will usually accompany the first course.
A few of our favored main dishes for your Elmwood Farm Bake House breakfast experience include:
- Elmwood Farm’s Famous Individual Dutch Baby Pancake with a Fusion of seasonal Fresh Fruits
- Campfire Egg and Toast with Cheese, Candied Bacon and Sausage Sizzlers
- Bake House Creamy Chipped Beef Gravy and Waffles
- Sweet and Savory Crepes with Warm Rice Pudding
- Cheery Sun Dried Tomato and Feta Quiche
- Vanilla French Toast with Warm Maple Syrup and/or Sprinkled Powdered Sugar
- Maryland Crab Eggs Benedict
- Coddled Eggs with Home Fries, Bacon and Sausage sizzlers
Note: We will accommodate to all of your dietary needs. Please make note of your requests and dietary needs upfront when reserving your room.
Farmhouse & Gifts
Relax in the Grand Parlor and Grate Living Room, wander the farm, and enjoy all that Elmwood Farm has to offer.
The General’s Tavern
FEATURED ONElmwood Farm Bed and Breakfast